Before competing in this compo we advise you to read the general rulebook, these rules will be in effect during the whole compo.
Before partaking in the compo we would like to ask you to read the general rule book first. You can find them on the website and it will apply to all compo’s that are being organized.
- All individuals who are participating at the 666-lan are able to compete in this compo. Registration is done via the competition page on our website. Here you need to register your nickname
- We ask participants to bring their own darts (if they have any). There will be some available at the counter for those who don’t have one.
- Basic rules
- In a game of 501 the object is for one player or a team to be the first to reach zero from starting total of 501.
In simple terms, after three darts are thrown, the throwing player subtracts the total scored from his current total until he reaches zero.
In order to reach zero each player must finish by throwing a double i.e. if player one has 36 remaining he must hit double 18 to win, while if player two has 45 remaining he must hit single 5, double 20 to win – or a another combination of scores provided the final dart scores on a double.
- Dart board height is measured 1.73m from the floor to the centre of the bullseye. Distance from the oche (throw line) to the front of the dart board is 2.37m.
- Compo rules
- the game is played in LEG format (best of 3). the first player to win 2 legs advances to the next round. The Final is a best of 5.
- Bracket formation (single elimination)
- Game starts at 501
- both opponents each throw once at the bullseye to decide who starts.
- Contact information
- Compo admin